and because of what we are doing to our children by letting this farce of a government continue to gain momentum, and by allowing the 1% to destroy the other 99% (because god damnit, 99% is not 100% and they aren’t going to be satisfied until they get a perfect score), we double-dog doom them. we do this by raising them to be harbingers of change without showing them how, as we continue to accept business as usual.

I know, it’s not all of us. But those trying are being drowned out by those screaming at them to shut up and our kids can’t hear over the commotion. H, it’s going to take a revolution. and it’s going to be scary. and i hate that our kids are going to be a part of it.

I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up, but I know I want it to be spelled right and punctuated correctly. I guess that’s something.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store